Maxey Moverley’s industry leading repair centre is a unique facility for the repair and refurbishment of a full range of specialist electronics technology.
Our return-to-base and technical resource centre is the largest dedicated facility of its kind in Europe, giving us the capacity to respond to fluctuations in demand whenever our customers require additional volume.
To ensure we deliver not just the scale but also the specialist expertise required by our customers, the centre is structured around dedicated repair cells for all major equipment types and manufacturers.
Workshops are equipped with full BGA and surface mount re-work facilities, state-of-the-art diagnosis and test equipment, and specialist repair equipment.
Custom anti-static benches, special flooring and detailed anti-static handling and workshop processes assure comprehensive anti-static protection.
Accredited throughout to ISO9001:2015, our resource centre is a unique and bespoke facility that sets the ultimate standard for electronic repair.
Technical Resource Centre
Our 20,000 sq. ft. return-to-base and technical resource centre is the largest dedicated facility of its kind in Europe. Accredited to ISO9001:2015 throughout, it is a bespoke facility that sets the standard for electronic repair.
- Dedicated repair cells for all major equipment types and manufacturers
- State-of-the-art diagnosis and test equipment
- Full BGA and surface mount re-work facilities
- A wide range of specialist repair equipment
- Anti-static equipment and handling procedures
- Dedicated goods-in and despatch team
- Bespoke workshop management system (WMS)
Our repair services are delivered by experienced and highly skilled teams of specialist electronics engineers, supported by fully qualified technicians.
Our engineer development programme is built around engineer attendance on manufacturer training courses around the world. Engineers undergo full training when allocated to a product repair cell and then receive regular refresher courses including technical updates and bulletins.
Parts & Stores
Our dedicated component sourcing and stores function carries Europe’s largest and broadest range of specialist electronics component and spares stock.
- A 2,000 sq. ft. of dedicated facility holding more than 5,000 part lines in stock.
- Ensuring our engineers always have the right part for the right repair at the right time.
- A fully-integrated click-and-collect system allowing engineers to order parts directly from their bench – a staggering 98% of our engineer parts requests are fulfilled within just 10 minutes.
- Global parts sourcing.
- Original manufacturer parts acquired and used wherever available and appropriate.
- Obsolete or out-of-production equipment re-manufactured to ensure the longevity of legacy equipment.
Research & Development
A market-leading research and development (R&D) programme keeps us at the vanguard of rapidly evolving electronics technology.
R&D is built into our DNA as nothing less than an essential investment in our long-term market leadership. Importantly, this means that at no point is R&D development charged to individual repair jobs.
- A dedicated R&D team works with manufacturers to constantly update our repair solutions to accommodate new product launches.
- Bespoke repair and test instructions for all volume products, ensuring our repair quality is consistent across all output.
- Reverse engineered repair solutions for obsolete products and ones where manufacturer-authorised repair solutions are not available
- Comprehensive repair solutions, including installation instructions, servicing instructions, service diagrams, set up information, part number sourcing and, critically, hardware, firmware and software updates.
And at the heart of everything lies our unique repair database, which allows us to analyse common failure trends and to replace as part of our standard repair service all components known to be weak or subject to failure – a repair + refurbishment approach which leads to significant improvements in equipment uptime.