Maxey Moverley is the UK’s premier return to base repair centre for electronic equipment from the following industries:
- Security and CCTV
- Refrigeration and HVAC
- Bakery and Catering
Maxey Moverley is the repair specialist of choice for service managers, field engineers, and logistics & purchasing professionals.
We complement and support the work of nationwide Maintenance and FM companies with an outstanding return-to-base technical service.
With an unrivalled reputation for technical excellence and customer service, no one does more to help you improve service levels and build margins at the same time as reducing the cost and hassle of repairs. We have a total commitment to quality and customer service.
Key features of our repair service
- No fix No fee
- No obligation quotes
- All repairs warranted
- Repairs to manufacturers’ specifications
- Upgrades where available
- Repair + Refurbishment
- Full traceability
- New packaging for return
- Technical helpline
- Online repair tracking
- ISO 9001:2015 processes
We have been established for over twenty years and have an unrivalled knowledge and ability to
repair a vast range of electronic units.
Our clients range from an impressive array of blue chip manufacturers and service organisations, through service and installation companies to end users. Our aim is to become an indispensable part of our customers’ business operations, saving them significant amounts of money, improving uptime and ensuring otherwise obsolete equipment can be supported.
Why repair rather than replace?
- Repairs cost a fraction of the price of new replacements
- In a competitive market, repairing rather than replacing makes a significant difference to the bottom line
- A unit that has been repaired and refurbished by Maxey Moverley can expect to have a long service life
- Repairs can be far quicker than sourcing a new replacement
- It is far more environmentally friendly, significantly reducing the amount of electronic equipment being scrapped