The Honeywell PT1000 Slugged Probe is a thermally insulated plastic unit, placed in a refrigerated cabinet (or coldroom), to measure product temperature.
The PT1000 Slugged Probe is designed to imitate precisely, the temperature of the chilled food displayed within the cabinet.
Unlike simple temperature probes, the PT1000 slugged probe has thermal characteristics similar to the food that it imitates. This ensures that the temperatures measured are truly representative of the surrounding ‘core’ food temperatures.
The PT1000 Slugged Probe is designed to allow positioning of the unit in almost any location in a refrigerated cabinet. It is supplied with an integral magnetic based bracket, allowing it to be placed vertically inside a cabinet without any fixings.
When placed inside a chilled cabinet or refrigerated area, the PT1000 Slugged Probe plugs directly into a case or coldrooms network monitor socket via a 1.45m lead. This allows the Genus network Supervisor to read the temperatures of the chilled food across the network.
• Accurate product temperature measuring
• Easy clean, white plastic unit
• Free standing, or vertically mounted using integral magnetic bracket supplied
• 1.45m lead with male networked nano-change 3 pole straight connector
- Operating Temperature -50 to 35 oC (-58°F to 95°F)
- Relative Humidity 10 to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions 75mm. x 75mm. x 50mm.
- Weight 0.28kg.
Temperature / Resistance Characteristics from: -50 to 90C (-58°F to 95°F)