20k resistance at 25C (77F)
The Honeywell 20kΩ NTC thermistor temperature probe provides reliable temperature detection by conversion of temperature to a resistance value. The probe is compatible with the Honeywell XL-Pack compressor / condenser controller & XL-Case coldroom / case controller and any Honeywell Excel controller.
The probe is available in a brown colour and is designed to operate in, and accurately detect, temperatures between – 40°C and +100°C.
The probe is a single part design, incorporating a temperature sensitive element, sealed in thermoplastic elastomer, moulded on to the connecting cable. This design maintains accurate performance under conditions of extreme humidity.
Where the probe is required to sense the temperature of a pipe, a probe-clip kit is available, to help ensure good thermal contact between the probe and various diameters of refrigerant pipe.
• High-precision thermal sensing
• High quality thermoplastic moulding which ensures a durable seal to protect against ingress of moisture, especially during the defrost cycle
• Mechanical shock resistant
• Complete with 7m. (22.75ft.) cable
• Probe-clip (optional) provides improved thermal contact with refrigerant pipes
This Probe is designed for temperature measuring in Supermarkets, Coldrooms and various other temperature sensitive applications.