RCS’ GP gateway provides a powerful but cost-effective solution for bi-directional communications between controllers and IP-based monitoring bureaus and other management systems.
As well as providing a range of control and monitoring functions, it supports data logging, RCS’ range of energy management functions, and real-time controller status information.
It also allows any 3rd party ModBus-enabled controller to be seamlessly incorporated into remote monitoring regimes.
The GP Gateway is a full-featured solution for bi-directional communication between controllers and monitoring / management systems, with features allowing you to:
- Change controller operating parameters – enabling full remote parameter management
- View real time controller status information
- View controller alarm log information
- Data log 10 data points per individual controller
- ‘Drop In’ support for ModBus enabled controls, allowing these to be incorporated in remote monitoring systems.
RCS’ ability to ‘drop in’ any device’s communication registers ensures that the process of integrating 3rd party ModBus-enabled controllers into remote monitoring regimes is quick and cost effective.
The automatic management of device parameters allows optimum parameter values to be maintained or locked during service, ensuring energy savings are sustainable and optimisation is maintained (as well as providing for quick and easy servicing).
This elegant plug-and-play gateway unit, designed and built in the UK, is HACCP compliant, simple to install and commission, and comes with a five year warranty for complete peace of mind.